Now offering tele-rehab!
In an effort to provide continuing care to the community, we have begun telerehab for those who would benefit from the program. Telerehab allows for face to face assessment or re-assessment, injury education, and exercise prescription and progression through a secure platform.
What can you expect from a telerehab session?
- listen carefully to your concerns
- conduct an in-depth postural and movement analysis to better understand the cause of your symptoms
- determine cause of your injury and identify the possible structures at fault
- explain the nature of and contributing factors to your injury
- discuss daily activity modifications that can help resolve your symptoms
- create, demonstrate and monitor home exercises
- establish an open forum for communication moving forward
- direct you to other services if required
As you progress in your recovery, this program will allow you to keep in touch with your physiotherapist through “PhysiApp” until it is time for your next in-person or tele-rehab appointment. Please give us a call or send an email with any questions you may have regarding telerehab and we would be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.