Full-Time / Part-Time Available. New graduate applicants welcome.
• Registered under the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Eligibility for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapist Association
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time management, decision-making, problem-solving skills
• Manual Therapy and acupuncture experience would be an asset
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at 1070 Innisfil Beach Road, Suite 6, Crossroads Plaza, Innisfil, ON. L9S 4T9.
We thank you for your interest and wish you success as you pursue your career objectives with West Shore Physiotherapy.
West Shore Physiotherapy is an equal opportunity employer.